Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hyderabad Tie Indus - Ind Trip

In one of the emails I get from Tie, Bangalore, I saw that there was this Tie meet in Hyderabad Sept 19,20,21 - 2006. There was a showcase your venture presentation and two days of presentations by various industry leaders. I found this very irresistable and promptly registered for firt two days , and a two way ticket by Air Deccan.

I left bangalore on 19th sept, to catch the 5:55 PM flight. I almost missed the flight and got in at the last minute. I was drifting through the airport without paying attention to the announcement made by Deccan for my name. It would have been a disaster had I missed the flight.
The flight was almost full( these days very few flights are empty ) and I settled into one of the rows at the rear. The flight was the usual domestic trip, the regulation safety announcement, seat belts sign announcement, the hauling of snacks for sale by two serious looking air hostess and then another announcement about the landing.

I landed at the airport and took a taxi to Jubilee hills. Not sure of where the Marri Chenna reddy institute was, I called my friend Amala who gave me the correct address. I landed at a cafe coffee day and found that the HRD institute is still a few km away. Took another Auto found the godavari guest house and settled into a pleasant nice room.

Mr. Hemal ( my room mate ) and I had a quick dinner at the cafe taria. Watched TV for a while and I slept at around 11 PM. But could not sleep properly as I was very hungry from that days jogging. Got up at 4 am and needing to kill time, booted up the computer and started writing this blog.

No comments: