Monday, September 04, 2006

Bride hunting 1

An interesting topic:

I have been searching for brides on and off since 2000. That was the year I decided I need a companion which being in India usually has to be a wife!. Needless to say I started with internet matrimonial sites and I got a stready stream of potential brides after I first registered online in 2000.

Being young and with a decent job in the USA , and with a high perhaps highly inflated ( - as my friends sometimes call me) view of myself, I was choosy. Of course there were some girls that did not respond to my messages. either.

At this time i mostly restricted myself to Telugu speaking girls. The first few were an interesting bunch. One was a tall gawky girl with olily hair. Not sure if I wanted to be with this one.

No comments: